If a candidate fails a certification program and wishes to re-test he/she must retake the module(s)within 6 months of the certification program or retake the entire program. There are two retest options:
1) Retest at a National/International Test Site:
- Candidate must contact the ICP 1 month in advance.
- Test day only: $100.00 USD
- Full program: $225.00 USD
2) Individual Retest (in Person or Video):
- Contact the ICP Office to schedule an “In-Person retest” with an ICP Examiner OR send in a “Video re-test” to reviewed by the ICP office.
- $75 USD fee (per section retested) or $175 USD for all sections is paid to the ICP via Paypal. An invoice for payment will be issued.
- For “In-Person” retests, the Examiner will submit the new scorecard to the ICP office.
- Website listing will take effect once the Examiner notifies the ICP office and/or the video retest is reviewed. Certificate of completion with be forthcoming.
- Requests to cancel a registration for an ICP program or workshop or transfer to another ICP program or workshop site must be sent via email to the ICP office. All requests must be received prior to the start of the date of the course or workshop.
- All cancellations will be charged a $75 fee. This fee can be applied to a future Level 1 or Level 2 program.
- Cancelation or transfers requests made less than 1 month prior to program or workshop are charged 50% (minimum $75) of the original course or workshop fee.
- If program is canceled due to low enrollment candidate in entitled to a full refund minus $75 or full program credit which can be applied to a future program.
- Transfer or cancellation requests emailed on the first day of the course or workshop will not be honored, and no money will be refunded.
- No refunds are given for candidates who have taken a certification course in its entirety, regardless of passing outcome.