Teaching the World to Skate.... in the Snow!"
The ICP Sled Dogs Snowskates Ambassador Program
Investment for "white asphalt" fun: 130 €
- Learn how to introduce the sport to new Snowskaters in terms of fitting the 'Sled Dogs' boot, the athletic Ready Position, balancing fore & aft (majority of the pressure being on the heels) & balancing laterally (Edging through Knee & Hip Angulation);
- How to do basic movements (V-walking, Scooter Pushes, Basic Stride, Gliding & Turning);
- Safety, Alpine Responsibility Code, getting on & off Chair Lifts & Magic Carpets lifts, etc.
- Learning, Communication, Teaching, Guiding, etc.
- Sled Dogs Snowskates Written Instruction Manual
Snowskates Ambassador Program at Madrid SnowZone Includes:
- 1 day Lift Ticket to Madrid SnowZone Madrid, Spain
- 1 day "On /Off Snowskates" Seminar Led by one of the original Sled Dog talent ICP Examiner Dave Cooper (United States) (See if you can find him in the "original" Sled Dogs Snowskate Commercial from 1996) & ICP Examiner Natalia Santamaria (Spain).
- 25% discount on Sled Dogs Snowskates (FF & K9 Models) with FREE world-wide shipping*
- Snowskates Ambassador Certificate
- "Snowskate Ambassador" listing in ICP Global Instructor Directory
*Discount available by providing "Snowskates Ambassador Program" email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with snowskates model and size. Paypal payment details will be provided by Sled Dogs customer service representative.
For additional questions about location please contact Natalia Santamaria email@example.com